ISM is a cyber risk management and technology firm delivering critical expertise, solutions and services to a diverse set of clients. We have focused on cybersecurity for the last 25 years and with that experience has come a deep understanding of security architecture and strategy from basic blocking and tackling to keeping up with the latest trends, tactics and techniques to fight more advanced and targeted attacks. Our clients range from 120,000+ nodes down to 100 nodes across all verticals including healthcare, financial services and federal, with the latter few being some of the most targeted verticals. As a federal prime contractor for over 35 years, we understand the nuances of contracting and the critical need for integrity and timely deliverables, which we leverage for great customer service across our federal and commercial clients.
In addition to providing technology solutions, we believe ISM can make a strategic impact for your organization through cyber solution architecture and design, technology gap assessment and our strategic cyber services that encompass a variety of needs and would complement your current security program.
From a high level, the ISM Cybersecurity Program Strategic Service (CPSS) offering helps executive management formalize a cybersecurity program that meets the needs of their organization. Whether starting a new cyber program or taking your cybersecurity program to the next level, the ISM CPSS can help you achieve a desired outcome that is the most advantageous for your organization.
As an extension of your security team, ISM can deliver a wide range of capabilities. We partner with your organization to improve cybersecurity practices, reduce organizational risk, and optimize cybersecurity operations.
The ISM Cybersecurity Program Strategic Service includes:
• Work with Client to identify and prioritize actions for reducing cybersecurity risk by aligning business goals and drivers with operational procedures and technology
• Work with Client to lower cost, risk, and complexity by maximizing the current cyber investment, providing metrics to help prioritize budget and resources, and to develop strategies that reduce the organizational risk
• Assess Client’s current cybersecurity program and develop a roadmap to your organization’s desired maturity state
• Understand the technical and financial risk to Client
• Work with Client to implement industry best practices